Central Ohio Technical College banner ad

Help is available with water and wastewater bills

| May 17, 2023

The Ohio Department of Development and Kno-Ho-Co-Ashland Community Action Commission will help income-eligible Ohioans with  water and wastewater (sewer) assistance. The Low Income Household Water Assistance Program provides eligible Ohioans assistance paying water and wastewater bills.

Clients need to have copies of the following documents:

  • Copies of their most recent water/wastewater bills;
  • A list of all household members and proof of income for the last 30 days or 12 months for each member;
  • Proof of U.S. citizenship or legal residency for all household members;
  • Proof of disability (if applicable)
  • Other documentation as needed

Income guidelines are at or below 175% of the federal poverty level. For more information about the Low Income Household Water Assistance Program, contact Kno-Ho-Co-Ashland Community Action Commission at 740-622-9801 to learn how to apply.

Category: People & Places

About the Author ()

Article contributed to The Beacon.

Comments are closed.